Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The Book is Finally Available!!

You can now find my book, This Book Sucks! A Terrible Book of Poetry, for purchase exclusively at www.cafepress.com/thisbooksucks.

It makes a great Christmas present for pathetic losers who enjoy poetry, humor, chainsaws, and bleeding gums.

If you want, you can also sign up to be a member of the most terrifying e-mail list in the universe by sending an e-mail to hilton_hightower@hotmail.com. There will be monthly updates about my pathetic and dangerous life, and other crap from time to time.

Here are some reviews of the book:

"This is the worst collection of poems ever written by an insane former Navy Seal with a penchant for eating teeth."
-- Conroy Brisbane, historian

"If I ever read poetry that's worse than this, I swear to God, I'll kill someone."
-- Larry Tukarowski, literary critic

"One time a drunken clown ran over my dog right after my wife divorced me. Even that was more fun than reading this crapheap of "poems."
-- David J. Everson, loser

"This poetry made my bones hurt it was so bad. But it was still better than the crappy collection of poems I published last year to impress my pathetic colleagues."
-- Larry Vermillion, lousy college poet

No comments: